10 Best Quotes from Napoleon Hill
by Glad.is Admin
December 03, 2019
Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” (1937) and Dale Carnegie‘s “How To Win Friends And Influence People” (1936) started today’s positive thinking movement and Napoleon Hill's “Think and Grow Rich” was the first book to teach the Andrew Carnegie formula for money-making. The book takes you through Hill’s Philosophy of Success, which illuminates his theories on manifesting your desires.
In Hill’s philosophy of success, ideas are more than just ideas, they are actually blueprints for Infinite Intelligence. In other words, Hill’s research and ideas concluded that one’s desires could actually create their physical equivalent in the dimensions of time and space. This idea is the touchstone of Hill’s entire philosophy, and is the main theory behind creating or manifesting your dreams.
Here are the best quotes from Hill that sum up his work - and all you need to know about setting clear intentions for what you want to create:
- All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination. Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth.
- If the mind can conceive it, you can achieve it.
- Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.
- The power of thought is the ONLY thing over which any human being has complete and unquestionable control. A fact so astounding that it connotes a close relationship between the mind of Man and the source of all power, Infinite Intelligence.
- Every human being who reaches the age of understanding of the purpose of money wishes for it. Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches.
- Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
- You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.
- A goal is a dream with a deadline.
- The greatest achievements of men, were at first, nothing but dreams of the minds of men who knew that dreams are the seedlings of all achievements. A burning desire, to be and to do, is the starting point, from which the dreamer must take off.
- Those who reach decisions promptly and definitely, know what they want, and generally get it. (Clarity!)
- There is a difference between wishing for a thing and being ready to receive it. No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be belief, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief. Closed minds do not inspire faith, courage and belief.
Check out all of our tools to help you set intentions and manifest your best life.