9 Things You Can Do to Raise Your Vibration and Manifest Your Dreams
by Glad.is Admin
February 27, 2020
There’s no question many of us are not living our best, fullest lives right now. We each have so much potential, and never before have there been so many tools and teachings to help us be the best version of ourselves and create the life we desire. We can live better, do more, and be happier.
So how do we manifest, create, or attract our best life? We need to start by having a practice of raising our vibration to match the vibration of what we wish to attract. Quantam physicists assert that everything in this world is made of energy and has a vibrational frequency. Every living and non-living thing — from your own body to the foods you eat, a blade of grass or a plant, animals, music, thoughts, a piece of furniture, the stars. And this energy, including our thoughts, vibrates at a certain frequency, which is variable from moment to moment and thing to thing. The higher the frequency of vibration, the lighter and more energetic a thing is, the lower the vibration, the more dense and heavy it is.
Human beings vibrate on a wide range of frequencies; the higher vibrations being when we are feeling gratitude, love, generosity and similar positive emotions, and the lower vibrations being when we feel depressed, hateful, jealous and other similar negative emotions. That being said, there are different levels of vibrational states of being.
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., an internationally renowned spiritual teacher, psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and developer of the widely-known Map of Consciousness, presents a diagram of vibrational states of being in his book Power vs. Force. This diagram matches the vibrational frequency of its corresponding emotion. He mentions that 99% of the world’s population is living at a contracted frequency (below 200). Thus, the vast majority of humanity is either suffering or just getting by. To live in flow, in love, and in peace, you need to raise your vibration to match that of which you wish to attract.
From personal experience and a lot of research, I came to recognize the importance of raising your vibration and how to do it. I explain some of the most powerful ways to raise your vibration to live a more positive, meaningful life. By becoming the best version of yourself, you can also help others do the same, and ultimately lead humanity to a more positive place.
Here are nine easy steps to manifest the life you desire:
- Love yourself. There is an African proverb that reads: “When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.” Accept your worst self just as you accept your best self, and you will learn to love yourself. Be your own best friend, because the only thing that we have and control, in the end, is ourselves. Treat yourself well. Respect your boundaries and values. Listen to your body and soul. Get enough sleep and exercise. These basic factors are huge parts in raising your vibration. When you love yourself, and completely accept yourself, you begin to love and accept others as they are as well. This, in turn, allows you to let go of negative emotions such as jealousy, resentment, hatred, anger, and manipulation, helping you become your best self.
- Spend time in nature. Walk barefoot, spend time with animals, and move your body outside. By moving our bodies, our vibration can start to move too. If we always sit still, our vibration will become static as well. Nature has a very high vibration. By spending time outside and walking barefoot, we become part of a process called “earthing”. Earthing allows our bodies to receive a charge of beneficial energy fast. We used to all live in nature. It only makes sense that nature grounds us and surrounds us with positive energy. When surrounded by nature, our ego starts to dissolve, our low frequencies start to dissipate, and we raise our vibration.
- Be conscious of your environment. Be conscious of people you are spending your time with and let go of those who do not serve you. Are you in toxic environments or around negative people who bring you down? As soon as you become aware of your surroundings and their energies, you have the power to change them. As a result, you can change your reality and raise your vibration. If you don’t change your environment, you will most likely be expected to act the same way as before and be held in a similar frame, making it hard to break through and become a better person. If things around you are making you feel a certain way, or they are reminding you of your past, you need to change them. Doing this will allow you to release the lower vibrations and negative emotions, helping you increase your vibration and become a better you.
- Be mindful of your thoughts. Pay attention to the way you talk about yourself. To the way you talk about other people as well. Our mind is a narrator who doesn’t stop. You’re not always aware of all the thoughts you’re saying. But those thoughts are what become your reality. Your thoughts, words, and actions all transform into your reality. This is why meditation is important and can lead us up the vibrational scale. It helps us become aware of our thoughts and teaches us to let them go. As soon as we become aware of our thoughts and let them go, we can begin to forgive. Forgiving is one of the most powerful ways to raise your vibration because there is nothing holding you down anymore, allowing you to release negative frequencies that you were holding onto.
- Have fun. Bring out your inner-child. Let go of judgment to release your fear of what other people think, and do what you love. Be a kid again. Feel the pleasure in all the little things, the sunsets, the blooming flowers, random smiles from strangers. Appreciation of little things will help put you in a positive state of mind and allow your vibration to rise.
- Stop complaining. Stop talking about what you don’t have. Stop talking about other people. Stop talking about how you’re not good enough. Focus that attention on radical action, and let go of all these constant negative thoughts. It’s okay to feel down, but don’t focus and put your energy on it. Negative talk sends us down into a perpetual loop, and the only way to get out is to feed the positive thoughts and let go of the negative ones.
- Gratitude. Whatever you have, be grateful for it. Being grateful allows you to raise your vibration and attract even better things into your life. Negative stories in your life can help you awaken and help you become a better person. Be grateful for everything that has happened in your life, because everything happens for a reason. Whether it is a lesson or a blessing, it brought something into your life and ultimately changed you for the better.
- Fuel your body right. Read the ingredients. Spend time grocery shopping. You cannot raise your vibration and attract positivity if all you’re putting in your mouth is synthetic, and has no nutritional value. Consume whole foods that your body recognizes. Lack of time is no excuse. You can eat whole foods without spending hours preparing it. You simply have to want to eat better. In the end, we really are what we eat. An abundance of energy, mental clarity, and inner peace, all start with what we put into our bodies. The foods that we eat affect us on a mental, physical and mental level. Be mindful of what you put inside of you.
- Let go of the stories you’ve been telling yourself. Let go of the victim role most of us are playing. Observe your thoughts, instead of attaching emotions to them, and let them go. Change your environment. Be mindful of who you listen to, what you eat, and who you are spending time with. Raise your vibration to live a more peaceful, loving, life, and help those around you do the same.
If you liked this article, you might like: 10 Things Science and Buddhism Say Will Make Us Happy.
Alexandra Panait is a part-time traveler and a part-time sociology student in Paris. She writes posts on spirituality, relationships, and life lessons, all from the heart and full of emotion. Her goal is to help others expand their consciousness, make others feel less alone, and create a more enlightened, healthier society.