Jump Start Your Joy Vision Boarding
Thanks for joining the Vision Boarding as a Ritual and Meditation overview with Jump Start for Joy!
As a follow up to the introduction on the webinar, I’m including a few resources to help guide you in your vision board creation. Below you’ll find journaling prompts, a link to some Pinterest boards, and a personally created Spotify playlist to help inspire your dreams.
By reviewing your vision board as part of your daily routine, you will keep your goals top of mind with daily visualization, and naturally become more motivated to reach your goals.
Remember, the subconscious mind responds to pictures, images, and feelings, so look at your vision board often to unlock the power of subconscious thinking. And don’t forget that a vision board isn’t just a one day/ two-hour event. Take your time. Really dive into what you want your life to look like and meditate on how that feels in your body. Getting clear on what you want can time, and that’s precious time – don’t rush it.
First, You need a vision to get to where you want to be in life. How do you see yourself in 1, 5, 10 years? (Not having a vision is sloppy living!) So having a vision and creating a vision board helps you define what you want in life.
Take some time with these questions:
- Who would you be if you had no restrictions at all?
- What would you be doing if you were completely fearless
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- What new habits do you want to develop?
- How would you be spending your days if money weren’t a problem?
- What have you accomplished already, and how did it FEEL when you created that success?
- What is most important to you in life?
- What opportunities are you looking for?
- What energizes you?
- What do you fear most in life?
- What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
- What story are you telling yourself about yourself?
- What do you love about life?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What do you feel grateful for?
- What would change in your life if you changed your beliefs?
- How would achieving your goal help others around you?
- What do you want to change in the world?
- What is a time in life that you felt happy and successful? And what did that feel like?
- What would future success look like?
- What does future success feel like?
- What do you want to achieve one year from now?
- What would you like to be doing in five years?
- How will it feel to be doing that?
- What would you do if you had one year left to live?
- What do you need the most right now?
- Where would you be if you had unlimited resources?
- What does success look and feel like in each of these areas:
- Personal growth
- Hobby/leisure (travel, play, learn something new)
Now that you’ve gone through this exercise, what is your main statement of intention? (what’s the main change you’d like to make in your life?) Once you've spent time with these questions and your intentions, you're ready to start visualizing and choosing images for your vision board.
Some helpful LINKS:
Two articles that further explain how and why vision boards work:
- How to Create a Vision Board that Works:
To get into flow and creativity:
- Put on a soundtrack that inspires you and lifts your mood, here’s mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3bbiSMuCHILrHkzeJ2wGWA?si=dBj_0FdwT-if3qt5mUveZw
- Smudge/Cleanse your Space:
*One per participant, offer good until 12/20/22
- Light a candle and set your Intention. Meditate on your intention.
- Listen to Neville Goodard’s “The Feeling is the Secret” to understand more about how Vision Boarding and manifesting works – he was the OG in manifesting! https://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM
- Start saving images - on Pinterest, on your computer, or from magazines. Here’s a Pinterest Board for a little inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/DailyGladIs/vision-board-images-pause-reflect-and-create/
As with anything in life, the joy is in the process…go slow, have fun, and happy manifesting! Please add your questions or comments below, I'm happy to help in anyway. warmly, Nikki