Top 15 Rumi Quotes Wrapped in Art
by Glad.is Admin
October 16, 2019
Loved by all, Rumi was a mystic and Persian poet, theologian and a master of the spiritual world. He was born in Tajikistan (present day Turkey) on 30th September 1207.
He died on December 17, 1273. It is said that the leaders of all the religious groups of the time attended and participated in Rumi's funeral. The Christians of the time compared Rumi to Jesus. The Jews, to Moses. And to the followers of Islam, Rumi was revered almost as was Mohammed.
His nondenominational teachings and revelations on love, and love's connection to soul and body are highly celebrated and revered by many today. The value and depth of his teachings is limitless. Enjoy!
1) Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
2) Be with those who help your being.
3) The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
4) The moon stays bright when it doesn't avoid the night.
5) Let the beauty we love be what we do.
6) Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
7) Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
8) Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
9) And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, "you owe me." Look what happens with love like that. it lights up the sky.
10) Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.
11) Go find yourself first. So you can also find me.
12) Look for the answer inside your question.
13) You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.
14) Love rests on no foundation. It is an endless ocean with no beginning or end.
15) Do not feel lonely. The entire universe is inside you.